|Hours||37.5 - 37.5 Hours|
Atlassian is rapidly growing our Trust Engagement Program and we need hardworking & motivated people to help us get there. As a Principle Trust Analyst, you will drive the growth and expansion of how we enable customer trust.
You will be leading the relationships with Trust & Security, Compliance, Privacy, Legal, Operational and SRE teams, internal IT, and Field Operations and Go-To-Market Teams working to improve Trust & Security practices, broad changes to our internal processes, product features, and customer engagement. You will never have a dull moment as you will answer questions on how to enable trust and confidence in an online world - a question that has really not been solved yet.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Make a real impact to improving Atlassian security, privacy, reliability and compliance programs;
- Improve how we interact with our customers to remove trust as a blocker for customer acquisition, customer migration and long term customer retention;
- Develop strategy for and publish publicly facing materials, white papers, websites, and reports.
More about you
Things move fast in cyber security and we’re looking for individuals who can move just as fast, be flexible and adapt to change. To be successful, you thrive on experimentation, ambiguity and open work.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 10+ years experience working in software and / or cloud security;
- An ability to effectively lead discussions about security and risk trade-offs;
- Experience with Governance, Security, Risk and Compliance domain areas;
- Customer-facing or consulting engagement experience ;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
It's phenomenal, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working with / in Regulatory Compliance, Global Privacy Programs, Cloud Security or related functions;
- Experience in a large scale cloud business.