94.4km | , UK
|Hours||35 - 35 Hours|
|Days at home||2-3 Per Week|
As a Barclays IIP Service Delivery Technician, you will be supporting the all team activities in line with Barclays strategy, IIP strategy and departmental goals and ensuring the integrity and availability of cryptographic and key management services to business functions and applications. You will also be maintaining accurate environment documentation, process and device categorization and providing ongoing assurance that risk and compliance requirements are being conducted to a satisfactory level & are evidenced to a required level.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Gathering, distributing, storing, recovering and deleting cryptographic keys in accordance with defined procedures and to meet service, risk and governance requirements
• Assisting with resourcing, scheduling and distribution of work requests for HSM and Key management
• Working closely with dates set in cooperation with Service Management to ensure smooth continuity of services and operations, delivering the required SLAs for all service
• Managing Cryptographic infrastructure to include Out of Hours Support, production of Monthly management information and risk statements
• Adhering to Group IT Security Standards and procedure /process development
• Ensuring all problem, Incident & Change Management are identified including root cause identification
• Completing excellent Risk and Control Maintenance and Auditable Record Management
• Assisting Cryptographic Hardware Management and Project delivery
What we’re looking for:
• Solid stakeholder management, able to influence and negotiate at all levels
• Experience in Cryptography /Information Security and making informed decisions, against tight timescales
• ITIL Foundation and Batchelor Degree in Computer Science
• Proficient in MS Office applications
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Deep knowledge of change disciplines including change and release management and track record of delivering change projects in a timely manner with high quality
• Sufficient in incident response procedures and standards, excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex events to management
• Experience of Sharepoint, Confluence and JIRA and Unix/Windows O/S skills
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.