7.8km | , UK
|Hours||35 - 35 Hours|
|Days at home||4 Per Week|
As a Barclays Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for helping in planning all analysis projects and aid in improving the varied digital platforms through the actionable insight you provide. Within this role, you will have an exciting opportunity to further develop the organisation's understanding of Adobe Analytics.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month, or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally can request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Supporting and identifying new opportunities through data and areas for optimisation to improve channel performance
• Carrying out funnel analysis along the journey path in an aim to identify areas to improve customer completion rates
• Identifying and recommending how journey owners are able to improve the quality and volume of customers into the product funnels via internal and external channels
• Using data and analytics to support journey owners priorities with your findings and insights generated and shared
• Collaborating with and presenting to stakeholders by creating compelling stories through use of data and analysis to sell your recommendations and ideas to ensure actions are taken
• Building MI and Analytics ideas that can scale across products, segments and customers to maximise channel impacts
What we’re looking for:
• Understanding of and experience working with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and similar
• Proven solid experience of collaborating with, coordinating and influencing multiple stakeholders through the delivery of MI and/or analysis from various data sources
• Capability to identify new opportunities through data and areas for optimisation to improve channel performance
• Ability to share and convey solutions or problems in a visual and impactful way to non-technical colleagues and stakeholders, with great interpersonal skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience with supporting or directing optimisation and transformation projects
• Ability to explain and present findings from data lead insights in a simple interpretable manner and format
• Review click stream behaviours
Where will you be working?
For this opportunity, we will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays’ key UK office from that advertised. Also, one day in the office is expected.