94.4km | , UK
|Hours||35 - 35 Hours|
|Days at home||2-3 Per Week|
As a Barclays QC & Issue Resolution Analyst, you will be working proactively and collaborating with colleagues across the Court orders function to take ownership and provide exceptional customer service. For this role, you will also be strengthening relationships by effectively engaging with our stakeholders on their terms in a multi-channel environment. Lastly, you will be responsible for conducting control reviews related to multiple processes across the Court Orders Team.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Taking ownership of complaints and queries from external stakeholders, providing timely accurate responses and working to develop fair outcomes using self-initiative
• Ensuring the meticulous management of all documentation, in accordance with relevant policies and regulatory requirements
• Helping and supporting leaders with high profile and complex complaints to ensure that the right information is collected, analysed and communicated
• Conducting and managing quality control checks on court orders that have been serviced before the final product is distributed to Issuing Authorities
• Guaranteeing that all adverse quality control findings are remediated by the operational teams concerned and reviewed for completion prior to dissemination
• Reviewing automated payments that are subject to a court order and where payments have failed to then make the payment manually
• Providing assistance to court order operational teams as required and directed by senior leadership
• Warranting that quality control findings are clearly documented to enable the generation of MI that will identify potential gaps in training, process or procedure
What we’re looking for:
• Extensive experience of resolving customer complaints in a regulated and high pressure environment, gained in either an advocacy or customer service team
• Considerable experience and knowledge of reviewing complex information that is obtained from multiple data sources in order to resolve issues or complaints
• Exceptional written and verbal communication with the ability to flex communication styles based on the situation
• Excellent attention to detail
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Widespread knowledge and experience of managing Quality Control processes, including the remediation and closure of all identified issues
• Extensive experience, knowledge and understanding of the use of the Microsoft Office suite of tools
• Experience of working with information and case management systems
• Working experience in a confidential and/or regulated environment
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.