227.7km | Sheffield, UK
£32,000 - £52,600
|Hours||35 - 35 Hours|
|Days at home||2-3 Per Week|
We're looking for a legal manager to join our probate operations team. In this role you'll coach, mentor and develop your team to deliver quality legal advice, strong case progression and great client service. You won't need to source your own work, or bring a following of clients with you. And you'll be joining a fast growing, innovative legal business where we use technology to respond to the changing needs of our clients.
What you'll do
* lead, develop and motivate your team to deliver performance targets
* take responsibility for all line management duties for your team
* drive and improve the quality of all legal work carried out within the team, providing legal and technical audit support to case managers
* champion client focus and the delivery of outstanding service
* identify areas for continuous improvement and help to positively implement change in the team and the wider department
This role would suit people who have
* excellent technical probate knowledge with the ability to understand legal issues and resolve them through expert support
* the ability to support, mentor and develop colleagues to improve their performance
* a passion for delivering outstanding client service
* strong analytical skills with the ability to use management information (MI) effectively
Our legal team is the number one market leader in probate. Here you'll do work that matters. Co-op is an organisation with a purpose beyond profit, and by contributing to our success you'll help us to realise our vision of co-operating for a fairer world.
You'll also get a package that includes:
* an annual bonus scheme (dependent on personal and business performance)
* private health cover for you as an individual
* a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
* wellbeing benefits to support your physical financial and mental health
* coaching, training, and support such as study leave, to help you develop your skills and progress your career
* discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We're actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.