|Hours||37.5 - 37.5 Hours|
We’re looking for sales consultants to join our Co-op Legal Services probate team.
We’re a fast-growing, innovative business with huge demand for our services, owing to our client first approach and strong brand presence. If you have the skills we need, we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to work in our industry leading team.
In this role you’ll meet with clients mainly over the telephone and video to discuss the deceased estate and help them to make an informed choice about their legal planning. You don’t need to have a background in legal as we’ll provide training to develop your technical knowledge and enable you to discuss the benefits of our services.
What you’ll do:
• work closely with clients to understand their situation, taking an empathetic and considerate approach
• provide advice and information on probate and estate administration to match the client’s needs
• finalise sales once clients have decided that the service is right for them
• work towards agreed KPIs and set targets
• proactively manage opportunities and prospective clients
This role would suit people who have:
• previous experience of customer service and consultative selling
• great communications skills showing a positive, engaging, and empathetic approach
• emotional resilience and the ability to be professional even in difficult situations
• the ability to work on your own and as part of a remote team
• flexibility to travel to visit different clients if required
• a willingness to learn with a passion for self-development
£29,000 base salary, OTE £45,000 with uncapped bonus plus excellent benefits including:
annual bonus, 28 days holiday, pension with up to 10% Co-op contribution (£2,900), and free support for your physical, financial, and mental wellbeing (Work level 6B)
37.5 hours. 9am-5.30pm 4 days a week, 10am-6.30pm 1 day a week. Saturday working once a month
Remote across England and Wales (or on-site at our offices if preferred)