KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
15 Canada Square, London, E14 5GL
15 Canada Square
KPMG's "Intelligent Working" aims to achieve the right balance for everyone, taking into account each person's unique circumstances, and creating a schedule that works for them.
What we love about KPMG:
💡 KPMG are investing £44 million investment into collaboration spaces and remote working technology for its employees.
💡 KPMG offers the opportunity to take an unpaid career break from work of between three months to three years; also the opportunity to purchase up to 35 days holiday per year
💡 KPMG will consider any working arrangements to ensure employee work-life balance, in order to fulfil personal and work commitments
Articles about KPMG:
Everybody has their own unique circumstances. We’ll try hard to accommodate yours, creating a schedule that works for you. That’s true for any employee, at any grade, in any part of KPMG in the UK. It’s called Intelligent Working. That means considering any working schedule that’s outside the traditional working pattern, focusing on outcomes rather than time spent at work. The aim is to achieve the right balance for everyone, enabling us to help our people build their careers without sacrificing their personal priorities. It’s all about focusing on outcomes and trusting our people to do the right thing for themselves and our firm.
We support the following arrangements:
1. Part-time working
2. Job sharing, in which two employees share the duties and responsibilities of one full-time job
3. Glide time, which means working core hours (10:00am to 4:00pm) but starting work between 8:00am and 10:00am and finishing between 4:00pm and 6:00pm
4. The opportunity to purchase up to 35 days holiday per year
5. Unpaid leave, in which you can choose to take up to three months off work without pay
6. Opportunities to take an unpaid career break from work of between three months and three years
7. Working from home for one or more days per week
8. Annualised days – a form of part-time working, based on a set number of days during the year.
9. We’re happy to consider any working arrangement that allows you the work-life balance you want, providing you can fulfil your commitments.